I speak a lot about influencer marketing, social media and being a girl boss. If you want to book me to speak, email email@example.com. If you want to see examples of me speaking, like in the flesh, head over to YouTube. If you want to see where I’m speaking next or learn about past topics, you’re in the right place!
Upcoming Speaking Gigs:
- PRSA Corporate Communications Conference: Influencers: Building an Influential Corporate Storytelling Strategy – 6/17/19 in New York
Danica leads a session on how to breathe life into old corporate communications stories by working with influencers.
Past Speaking Gigs:
- Mom 2.0 – 04/24/2019, Austin, TX
Panel Moderator: Creating Growth With a Collective Mindset
- The Social Shake-Up – 05/07/2019, Atlanta, GA
Presentation: Brand & Influencer Partnerships
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival – 02/09/2019, Atlanta GA
I’m going back to my roots as a former SNL producer and will be introducing the film, Love Gilda at the festival and moderating a post-screening discussion.
- PRSA Georgia Annual Conference – 02/22/2019, Atlanta, GA
Panel: Social Media Analytics at the Next Level
- WorkbenchCon – 02/23/2019, Atlanta, GA
Panel: Influencer Marketing: From Nano to Macro
- Altitude Summit – 03/28/2019, Palm Springs, CA
Moderator: #RelationshipGoals Brand + Influencer
- Type A Parent Conference (Chicago) – 09/28/2018
Keynote: Brand Influencer Partnerships.
- Atlanta Business League “Power of Women” Conference – 10/02/2018
Influence: Using social media to build your brand and your business
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – 10/26/2018
Panel: If It’s On the Internet, It Must Be True: Practical Applications of False Advertising Law in the World of Social Media October 2018
AMA Atlanta Social Signature Breakfast – 09/13/2018
Keynote: Crafting Big Stories for Small Attention Spans.
- Haven Conference (Charleston) – 07/14/2018
Panel: Brands and Influencers, a Match Made in Haven.
- Public Relations Society of America (Atlanta) – 05/10/2018
Follow Me! Panel Discussion with Digital Influencers.
- Social Shake-Up (Atlanta) – 05/09/2018
Panel: ROI of Influencer Marketing.
- PRSA Counselors Academy (Toronto) – 05/07/2018
Keynote: How Woke are You? Building a diverse agency.
- Mom 2.0 (Pasadena) – 05/03/2018
Moderator: Panel Discussion/What Brands are Looking for in Influencers as Partners and Content Creators.
- PRSA Health Academy (Washington DC) – 04/26/2018
Presentation: Influencer Marketing – A Healthy Option.
- Women in Film and Television (Atlanta) – 04/11/2018
Keynote on Building your Personal Brand.
- Atlanta Women’s Foundation (Atlanta) – 03/21/2018
Keynote on Brand Building for #GirlBosses.
- Altitude Summit (Palm Springs) – 02/27/2018
Panel Discussion: Brand-Influencer Partnerships.
- Workbench Con (Atlanta) – 02/23/2018
Panel discussion: Influencer brand partnerships.
- American Marketing Association (Atlanta) – 11/30/2017
Moderator: Building authentic campaigns and telling compelling stories with influencers.
- Lead Atlanta (Atlanta) – 11/14/2017
Moderator: Panel discussion about how social media is shaping the landscape of news and political campaigns.
Keynote: Branding Your Business/Branding Yourself and your business as a growth strategy.
Presentation: FTC Guidelines and the Ethics of Influencer Marketing
- Blogalicious (Miami) – 10/08/2017
Keynote: Put the Right Vibe in Your Tribe. How defining your tribe defines your success.
- SuperNova South (Atlanta) – 10/02/2017
Panel: Influencers for brands big and small.
Presentation: The power of influencer marketing and its impact on the healthcare industry.
Presentation: Leveraging influencers to build word of mouth.
Presentation: Building your digital profile to build your career trajectory.
- Mom 2.0 Conference (Los Angeles) – 5/11/2017
Moderator: Brand and Influencers – what’s love got to do with it?
Presentation: Managing Millenials – a guide for old folks.
Presentation: The ROI of Influencer Marketing.
- Women in Travel Summit (Minneapolis) – 4/23/2017
Keynote: From TV Producer to Agency Owner, the journey of a girl boss.
- British Consulate General (Atlanta) – 3/22/2017
Presentation: Social media equals business smarts!
- SMWi (Atlanta) – 2/28/2017
Presentation: Influencer Marketing, What’s the ROI?
- Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation – 2/23/2017
Presentation: Social Media for Non-Profit Arts Organizations.
- Jewish Film Presenters Network – 2/14/2017
Panel: Social Media and Influencer Marketing to Drive Attendance
- EarthShare of Georgia – 1/12/2017
Keynote: Social Media and storytelling go hand-in-hand.
- Women’s Presidents Organization – 11/2016
Presentation: A CEO’s Guide to Guilding your own Personal Digital Grand
- Blogalicious – 11/2016
Panel: The Bosses Behind the Brands: An Exclusive Conversation with Agency Executives
- SparkSouth – 10/2016
Panel: Finding Your Social Media Niche
Presentation: Your Brand, Your Influence Amplified
Panel: Leveraging Influencers to Amplify Your PR Message
- Content Experience Summit (Serbia) – 10/2016
Keynote: The Power of Influence: Influencer Marketing
- Spark.ME (Montenegro) – 5/2016
Keynote: Influencer Marketing – How & Why It Works
- Bloggers at Midlife Conference – 4/2016
Moderator: Brand Building for Influencers
Panel: The Rise of the Social Media Influencer.
Panel: Using Social Media for Social Good.
- Social Media Strategies Summit – 12/2015
Presentation: Understanding Influence and Influencers: Creating Authentic Campaigns.
- Type-A Parent Conference (Atlanta) – 10/2015
Panel: What Brands Really Want When Working with Bloggers.
- SuperNova South (Atlanta) – 10/2015
Panel: Influencer Marketing – The partnership between brands and blogger.
Keynote: Promoting Your Non-Profit for Georgia Gives Day and Every Day.
- ShareCare Radio – 10/2015
Interview: Busy Women’s Guide – Radio.
Presentation: Social Influence for Social Good.
- Blogalicious – 9/2015
Keynote Panel: Public Relations, Brands and Influencers
- Social Media Strategies Summit – 8/2015
Panel: How To Maintain a Strong Brand Identity on All Social Networks.
Panel: The Art of Storytelling: Tips and Tricks for Content Creation & Social Media
- Social Shakeup – 4/2015
Panel: From Pinterest and Instagram to Meerkat and Periscope: How to Engage Your Core Audience
Webinar: Cause Campaigns 101: How to Rally Bloggers Around an Issue
Keynote Panel: The Next Level: How Influencers and Brands Connect
- Blogalicious – 11/2014
Panel: Brand Me: Get Brand Advice from the Best Brand Chicas in the Biz
- SouthWiRED (Atlanta) – 10/2014
Panel: Taking on the Challenge of Social Media Marketing in a B2B world
- TECHmuch (Atlanta) – 9/2014
Panel: How to Create, Post and Generate Buzz for your Content through Social Media
- Type A Parent Conference – 9/2014
Keynote Panel: Brand & Firm Leaders
- Camp Flix – 7/2014
Panel: Social Media Marketing for Your Film
- Digital Summit Atlanta – 5/2014
Panel: Multi-Channel Strategies
Moderator/Host: Fashion Benefit at Bloomingdale’s for Atlanta’s Women and Girls
Panel: Corporate & Employee Comm SIG: Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media Policies
- Blogalicious – 10/2013
Keynote Panel: Professionalism in Blogging
- Digital Atlanta – 10/2013
Panel: Social Media Policies – How Dull is That?!
- The Takeaway – 4/2013
Panel: There’s a Method to the Madness: What’s Your Social Media Strategy?
Panel: Succeeding with Social Media